In 2010, Ariel Andrews was one of the teens in our RealTalk classes at Tri-Cities High School. She and other students attended more than 20 curriculum based lessons on how to make healthy decisions about their bodies and overall life choices. Inspired by the program’s message, Ariel served as a RealTalk Ambassador and intern and […]
Our Theory of Change
Why It Matters
Research tells us the effects of poverty on youth can be devastating.
• We coach youth on the things that drive success and pull kids out of poverty.
• We crush myths.
• We build relationships of trust and safety.
• We trigger personal growth and learning.
• We build confidence and desire to succeed.
• We neutralize negative influences.