Nothing shows high school students what higher education is all about like a college tour. That’s why every year, students in our College4Careers program use part of their spring break to go on an out-of-state college tour. This year, ten students and three Future Foundation staff members boarded a bus and visited six colleges in […]
Our Theory of Change
Why It Matters
Research tells us the effects of poverty on youth can be devastating.
• We coach youth on the things that drive success and pull kids out of poverty.
• We crush myths.
• We build relationships of trust and safety.
• We trigger personal growth and learning.
• We build confidence and desire to succeed.
• We neutralize negative influences.