A trifecta can be defined as “a situation when three elements come together at the same time.” And when it comes to helping students improve their academic work, it’s hard to beat the trifecta of students, parents and teachers. Bridging gaps between these three groups is what Academic Intervention Specialist Chamarla Brame focuses on every […]
Our Theory of Change
Why It Matters
Research tells us the effects of poverty on youth can be devastating.
• We coach youth on the things that drive success and pull kids out of poverty.
• We crush myths.
• We build relationships of trust and safety.
• We trigger personal growth and learning.
• We build confidence and desire to succeed.
• We neutralize negative influences.