How long have you been married? Chuck and Denise: We will be married twenty-three years in November. Where did you meet? Chuck and Denise: We met at a bar in Wilmington Delaware. What were your first impressions of each other? Chuck: It was love at first sight. What impressed me was her smile. I could sense she […]
Our Theory of Change
Why It Matters
Research tells us the effects of poverty on youth can be devastating.
• We coach youth on the things that drive success and pull kids out of poverty.
• We crush myths.
• We build relationships of trust and safety.
• We trigger personal growth and learning.
• We build confidence and desire to succeed.
• We neutralize negative influences.