How long have you been married? Widdie and Chelsea: We’ve been married 23 years. How did you guys meet? Widdie and Chelsea: We met at a sweet sixteen party in 1992 What were your first impressions of each other? Widdie: She was really cute. Chelsea: I thought he was a playboy. What made you want to […]
Our Theory of Change
Why It Matters
Research tells us the effects of poverty on youth can be devastating.
• We coach youth on the things that drive success and pull kids out of poverty.
• We crush myths.
• We build relationships of trust and safety.
• We trigger personal growth and learning.
• We build confidence and desire to succeed.
• We neutralize negative influences.