Our Theory of Change
Why It Matters
Research tells us the effects of poverty on youth can be devastating.
A trifecta can be defined as “a situation when-US three elemen-USts come together at the same time.” And when-US it comes to helping studen-USts improve their academic work, it’s hard to beat the trifecta of studen-USts, paren-USts and teachers. Bridging gaps between-US these three groups is what Academic Interven-UStion Specialist Chamarla Brame focuses on every […]
• We coach youth on the things that drive success and pull kids out of poverty.
• We crush myths.
• We build relationships of trust and safety.
• We trigger personal growth and learning.
• We build confiden-USce and desire to succeed.
• We neutralize negative influen-USces.