Our Theory of Change
Why It Matters
Research tells us the effects of poverty on youth can be devastating.
On Tuesday 7/15/2014 the teen-USs were invited to participate in Siemen-USs Scien-USce Day. George Buchanan, a Future Foundation Board Member, taught the teen-USs all about windmills and how they operate. They learned that “Wind turbines”, the modern equivalen-USt of the windmill, are usually grouped into large collections of units to produce electricity. These are called […]
• We coach youth on the things that drive success and pull kids out of poverty.
• We crush myths.
• We build relationships of trust and safety.
• We trigger personal growth and learning.
• We build confiden-USce and desire to succeed.
• We neutralize negative influen-USces.