Join an innovative, new, FREE Program that helps students build brighter futures…
The Future Foundation is launching the PREIS Program, a year-round initiative focused on helping students make smart decisions about academics, social behavior, and physical, nutritional, and sexual health—in order to prepare them for bright futures. It helps the participants reach their full potential, and transforms the community they live into a place where students thrive and success brings success.
Are you ready to be a part of something great?
How does this change happen?
Through consistent hard work and a lot of fun, too. The life-changing program is structured to occur across three cohorts over three years from January 2018 to May 2020 and consists of:
A mandatory, 30-week after school program during the school year, with 602 hours of workshops, events, and classes focused on education, health, and preparing for life in college and beyond.
An optional 4-week summer program with 280 hours of programming addressing the same important issues.
An optional parent engagement program with 10 hours of workshops, events, and home-based education for parents of participants, so that the whole family can join in the fun and benefit from the program.
Are you ready to turn up the volume on learning and living?
Who can be part of this program?
We’re looking to work with 400 students who:
- are entering grades 6-8 at McNair or Woodland middle
- are projected to attend Banneker high school
- have not participated in Future Foundation programs before
Students who fit the requirements, and obtain parental consent, will be randomly assigned to one of two groups:
- 75 students assigned to the treatment group per semester, who attend the PREIS program for one year and participate in the research study intervention activities; and
- 75 students assigned to the control group per semester, who do not attend the PREIS afterschool program, but do participate in enrichment activities over the course of one year
Both groups will complete self-assessment surveys (and receive gift cards for each survey completed as a thank-you).
Are you ready to take advantage of this opportunity?
For more information on the PREIS program and study, or to enroll, please contact Brittany Gray or Carlissa Jackson at 404-766-0510 X 123 or via email at [email protected] Or click on this link to fill out our online enrollment form.
Get ready for greatness.