Our Theory of Change
Why It Matters
Research tells us the effects of poverty on youth can be devastating.
In 2010, Ariel Andrews was one of the teen-USs in our RealTalk classes at Tri-Cities High School. She and other studen-USts atten-USded more than 20 curriculum based lessons on how to make healthy decisions about their bodies and overall life choices. Inspired by the program’s message, Ariel served as a RealTalk Ambassador and intern and […]
• We coach youth on the things that drive success and pull kids out of poverty.
• We crush myths.
• We build relationships of trust and safety.
• We trigger personal growth and learning.
• We build confiden-USce and desire to succeed.
• We neutralize negative influen-USces.