Together we can infuse HOPE in high school students by helping them discover their future potential and disrupt the poverty trap. Join us as a panelist for the Future Foundation’s
VIRTUAL SUMMER CAREER JAM
and make an impact on the life of a young adult.
Two hours of workshops, panels, interaction, and celebration that brings high school students together with you, Atlanta’s most dynamic professionals.
Thank you for your interest in our Virtual Summer Career Jam!
Why is the Future Foundation’s
VIRTUAL SUMMER CAREER JAM So Important?
- More than one in five children in Georgia live in poverty, and 21% don’t graduate high school. Every single student that gets involved with the Future Foundation’s after school programs graduates from high school!
- Georgia’s economic growth is contingent on its youth. We must invest in education and help empower our kids to see their potential and realize the job opportunities available to them.
- The first step toward breaking the cycle of poverty for young adults is giving them an opportunity. Once a young person sees what their future can look like, and sees a path to reaching their potential, they begin to dream about opportunity.
- During these tumultuous times of COVID-19 and unrelenting systemic racism, our students need your support more than ever to keep them hopeful, learning, engaged, healthy, safe, and strong–especially during the summer.
- Take action to help end racial injustices by exposing students of color to future possibilities, regardless of who they are, where they come from, or the circumstances into which they were born.
- You can inspire students to dream boldly about the future by working directly with tomorrow's leaders to cultivate a diverse and inclusive pipeline for your future workforce.
- Become part of the solution that helps move Atlanta's youth from poverty to professional and personal success. By joining us, you’re helping 100% of the young people in our programs graduate from high school and pursue promising futures.
- All of the above—and a chance you shouldn’t miss!
Got a few hours to shape Atlanta’s future?
Here’s how The Virtual Summer Career Jam works
WHEN: July 15, 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
WHERE: In cyberspace—from the comfort of your own home or office, via Zoom
WHAT: Panels, discussions, and breakout sessions with Atlanta-based professionals and high school students, plus a few special surprises!