I’m about to do something I’ve never done—something I’ve committed to doing for personal, professional, and philosophical reasons. Next month, after 16 nonstop years at the helm of the Future Foundation, I embark on a three-month sabbatical. What am I going to do during this time away? Relax, Reflect, and Recharge. Recharge so I can […]
Our Theory of Change
Why It Matters
Research tells us the effects of poverty on youth can be devastating.
• We coach youth on the things that drive success and pull kids out of poverty.
• We crush myths.
• We build relationships of trust and safety.
• We trigger personal growth and learning.
• We build confidence and desire to succeed.
• We neutralize negative influences.