June 15, 2017 Kristina Christy, Vice President of Atlanta Community Affairs for Wells Fargo, stopped by the Future Foundation (FF) board meeting held at Pricewaterhousecoopers in Midtown Atlanta, to present a check in the amount of $17,500. The grant was awarded to the foundation to support its launch of an education research study being conducted for […]
Our Theory of Change
Why It Matters
Research tells us the effects of poverty on youth can be devastating.
• We coach youth on the things that drive success and pull kids out of poverty.
• We crush myths.
• We build relationships of trust and safety.
• We trigger personal growth and learning.
• We build confidence and desire to succeed.
• We neutralize negative influences.