Future Foundation CEO, Qaadirah Abdur-Rahim, has developed a “Theory of Change” to address how poverty can be disrupted and alleviated anywhere by giving children access to family, education, health, relationship and life skill support, creating what she calls a “second family environment”. View the full article by the Atlanta Tribune at http://bit.ly/2pAhLKS as Abdur-Rahim discusses her thoughts […]
Our Theory of Change
Why It Matters
Research tells us the effects of poverty on youth can be devastating.
• We coach youth on the things that drive success and pull kids out of poverty.
• We crush myths.
• We build relationships of trust and safety.
• We trigger personal growth and learning.
• We build confidence and desire to succeed.
• We neutralize negative influences.