Get to Mathew a little better… Tell us a little bit about your background-education, current job, where you live. I have a BA in History and German from Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana. I concentrated on the ways people come together socially and culturally, which cemented my interest in community involvement. The bulk of […]
Our Theory of Change
Why It Matters
Research tells us the effects of poverty on youth can be devastating.
• We coach youth on the things that drive success and pull kids out of poverty.
• We crush myths.
• We build relationships of trust and safety.
• We trigger personal growth and learning.
• We build confidence and desire to succeed.
• We neutralize negative influences.